The Authority on Inadequate/Negligent Security Claims in Georgia: The Definitive Guide for Attorneys, Injured Victims, & Their Families
Buy the Book by Best-Selling Author and Attorney Gary Martin Hays
Award-winning attorney and best-selling author Gary Martin Hays proudly presents his latest legal book about inadequate/negligent security claims and the challenges facing people dealing with these legal issues. Attorneys Hays has more than 31 years of legal experience handling complex negligent security cases in Atlanta and throughout Georgia. His firm has won nearly $1 billion for victims and their families with inadequate security claims in Georgia. In this book, Gary Martin Hays explains in detail:
- What is a negligent security claim?
- What do I need to prove in a negligent security claim?
- How do insurance companies handle negligent security claims?
- What financial compensation can I recover for my negligent security claim?
- Why do I need an attorney for my negligent security claim?
- How can I find the best negligent security attorney for my claim?
This book is a must-have for anyone who has been violently attacked on someone else’s property or at a commercial establishment in Georgia. Learn more about your rights. Get your copy of The Authority On Inadequate/Negligent Security Claims In Georgia: The Definitive Guide for Attorneys, Injured Victims, & Their Families. Available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle formats. New clients receive a complimentary copy of the book free of charge.