Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Atlanta
We'll take your accident seriously right from the start. Contact us.
The Law Offices of Gary Martin Hays & Associates knows how serious accidents can be in Georgia. That's because we have helped thousands of injury victims and their families in Atlanta and statewide - people who were hurt through no fault of their own. Don't take chances with your case. Take action. Contact us today.
When you have an experienced personal injury lawyer on your side, you can take an aggressive stance right from the start. Don't let insurance companies dictate what happens to you. Take back control. Contact the Law Offices of Gary Martin Hays & Associates right now.
What are the most common injuries people get from accidents?
Whether you sustain a minor injury or a permanent disability, getting injured in a personal injury accident due to the negligent actions of others can have a devastating impact on your health and finances.
Some of the most common injuries we deal with at our Georgia law firm include:
- Concussions (mild TBI)
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Head injuries
- Eye injuries/blindness
- Tinnitus/hearing loss
- Neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries (e.g., separated shoulder, torn rotator cuff)
- Back injuries (e.g., herniated disc, bulging disc)
- Spinal cord injuries/fractured vertebrae
- Knee injuries (e.g., torn ACL, torn MCL)
- Burns, including electrical burns, chemical burns, and explosions
- Fractures/broken bones
- Soft tissue injuries
- Diseases and injuries from defective products and dangerous drugs
If you’ve been injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault, contact Gary Martin Hays & Associates right away. Our Atlanta personal injury lawyers can help you fight for the compensation you deserve.
Is it worth hiring a personal injury attorney?
If you were injured or a loved one died in an accident due to negligence, a good way to understand your rights and go over your legal options is to talk to an experienced personal injury lawyer.
Situations where you should consider speaking to a personal injury attorney include:
- You sustained an injury in an accident that wasn’t your fault.
- You suffered a debilitating or permanent injury due to someone’s negligence.
- You needed emergency treatment or surgery and shouldn’t get stuck with the hospital bill.
- You need someone to investigate your accident and build a case that proves fault.
- You need help negotiating a settlement with the insurance company.
- You received a settlement offer and you’re not sure if it’s fair.
- Your claim with the insurance company is being challenged or was denied.
- You are interested in pursuing a lawsuit to recover compensation for your damages.
- Someone you loved died in an accident due to negligence and you want to pursue a wrongful death lawsuit.
Remember, the long-term cost of an injury can be high. Even the ambulance ride to the hospital can cost thousands of dollars, and that’s just the beginning. If your injury requires major treatment such as brain surgery or complete shoulder replacement surgery, or causes ongoing disability or impairment, the total cost can easily be hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars. You can’t afford to go it alone.
Since most personal injury law firms offer a free consultation and will represent you on a contingency fee basis, it will typically cost you nothing to let a lawyer manage your claim.
At Gary Martin Hays & Associates, we offer free consultations and have a Zero Fee Guarantee. That means there are no upfront costs and you pay nothing unless we win.
How much is the average personal injury settlement?
Whether your lawyer negotiates a cash settlement or earns you a court award, the amount of compensation you receive for your damages will depend on the specific details of your unique case.
In general, if you were injured or someone you love died in an accident caused by someone else, you may be eligible to recover compensation for:
- Medical expenses, including ongoing treatment with a physical therapist or other medical professional
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Property damage
- Replacement services (childcare, housework, etc.)
- Pain and suffering
Why should I contact the Law Offices of Gary Martin Hays & Associates, PC?
Accidents that result in personal injury or a death can be extremely complicated. Depending on the severity of your personal injury, you might not be able to work or move normally for weeks or months or even longer. That's why it's critical you have an experienced attorney on your side.
Our experienced Atlanta attorneys know how to handle complicated cases from start to finish, including:
- Thoroughly investigating accidents
- Interviewing accident witnesses
- Reviewing accident reports and medical documentation
- Helping you coordinate your doctor’s appointments and get your medical bills paid
- Consulting with medical specialists and other relevant experts
- Filing a personal injury lawsuit if necessary
- Taking additional legal action if necessary
We know the insurance company’s responsibilities, and we work hard to hold them accountable. Our job is to take care of your legal situation while you focus on getting better.
Make your Georgia accident matter. Contact us today.
You have so many troubles to worry about after being hurt in an accident. Whether you hired the right lawyer should not be one of them. Make sure you have an experienced attorney on your side. Contact us right away.
With our firm in your corner, we can aggressively negotiate for the money you rightfully deserve. Call 1-800-898-HAYS and schedule a free case evaluation. We're eager to help you get your life back on track. Don't wait to contact us. A delay could affect the outcome of your case.