What happens in a personal injury claim in Georgia?
Award-winning Atlanta personal injury attorney explains what to expect
Georgia personal injury lawyer Gary Martin Hays, founder of the Law Offices of Gary Martin Hays & Associates, P.C., which has recovered nearly 1 billion dollars for Georgia families, has created a fact-filled free webinar about what to expect if you have been injured in a personal injury accident.
WHO – Free personal injury webinar hosted by Gary Martin Hays, one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Georgia since 2007. He is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum (a group limited to attorneys who have received a settlement or verdict of at least $2 million) and recognized as a Super Lawyer by other lawyers for his outstanding achievements. Attorney Hays wrote the best-selling book wrote the best-selling book The Authority on Personal Injury Claims in Georgia and is also the co-creator and legal producer of the nationally-broadcast television show, “Personal Injury Court.”
WHAT – Free online webinar about what to expect if you have been hurt in a personal injury accident in Georgia. You will learn about:
- The 3 things you must prove in a personal injury claim.
- How we can get you the medical treatment you need.
- Top 5 things to do when you go to the doctor for treatment for your injuries.
- What your personal injury case is really worth.
- Whether you should try and take on the insurance company and their lawyers by yourself.
- Who will pay for your personal injury medical bills?
- Your rights if you are hurt in a personal injury accident.
- What the insurance company is responsible for after your personal injury accident.
WHERE – Watch here for free.
WHEN – Watch anytime on your schedule.
WHY – You only have one opportunity for justice after your personal injury accident. Make sure you know your rights and get the money you rightfully deserve for your car wreck. Watch our free webinar. Then, talk to a Georgia personal injury lawyer you can trust. Contact the Law Offices of Gary Martin Hays & Associates, P.C., at (770) 934-8000.