What is my workers’ compensation case worth in Georgia?
Learn for free from an award-winning Atlanta workers’ comp lawyer
Atlanta workers’ compensation attorney Gary Martin Hays, founder of the Law Offices of Gary Martin Hays & Associates, P.C., has created a free webinar that explains how the workers’ compensation system really works in Georgia. Make sure you know the facts if you have been injured on the job.
WHO – Free workers’ compensation online seminar hosted by Gary Martin Hays, one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Georgia since 2007. He is recognized as a Super Lawyer by other lawyers for his outstanding achievements in the field of worker’s compensation and wrote the best-selling book The Authority on Worker’s Compensation Claims in Georgia. The Law Offices of Gary Martin Hays & Associates, P.C., have recovered nearly 1 billion dollars for Georgia families.
WHAT – Free webinar on the workers’ compensation system in Georgia. You will get information about:
- Understanding what your workers’ compensation claim is worth.
- The 3 types of workers’ comp benefits you can receive under Georgia law.
- What you should do if you’ve been hurt on the job.
- Can you sue your employer if you get hurt at work?
- Do you ever get to tell a jury what happened to you in your workplace accident?
- How to see a doctor of your choice instead of company doctor for your workplace accident.
- The factors can affect the value of your workers’ comp claim.
WHERE – Watch here for free.
WHEN – Watch anytime on your schedule.
WHY – Workplace injuries can be serious. Without workers’ compensation, you might have to pay for your work injury-related expenses out of your own pocket. That’s not right. That’s why you need to make sure you know your rights and understand how Georgia’s workers’ compensation system works. Watch our free webinar. Then, talk to Atlanta workers’ compensation lawyer Gary Martin Hays. We can help. Contact us at (770) 934-8000.