Motorcycle Accidents can be deadly. Without the protection that is provided from an enclosed vehicle, the rider can be at a higher risk of serious injuries.
If you've been injured in a motorcycle accident I'm sure you have a lot of questions and worries.
- Who will pay for your medical bills?
- For your lost time from work?
- For your pain and suffering?
- For your bike repairs?
At the Law Offices of Gary Martin Hays & Associates, we help answer those questions and take the worries off of you and your family - so you can focus on going to the doctor and getting better.
Here are some alarming stats about motorcycle accidents:
- In 2010, motocycle accidents killed 4,502 people in the United States.
- Over 80 percent of all reported motorcycle accidents resulted in injury or death to the motorcyclist.
- In 2011 in Georgia, there were 149 motorcycle accident fatalities.
- Motorcyclists are 35 times more likely to experience a deadly accident on the road than those in passenger cars.
Now what is the main reason these motorcycle accidents happened?
The driver of the other vehicle did not see the motorcycle before the collision, or did not see the motorcycle until it was too late to avoid a collision.
Do not try to take on the insurance company - and their team of lawyers - by yourself! The consultation is free and completely confidential.
If you've been injured in a motorcycle accident, then learn more about your rights, fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION.
Five Most Common Motorcycle Accident Injuries: