Tatyana has dedicated her legal career to representing injured clients. She has been in the legal arena for ten years ensuring that Georgia residents get the justice they deserve.
Tatyana is originally from Ukraine, where she obtained her Master’s degree in Economics and Business Administration. She achieved her law degree from Emory University here in Atlanta, Georgia, where she served as the managing editor for the Emory International Law Review and received the Award in Pro Bono Publico. She is the author of the law review comment published in the Emory International Law Review Journal.
While in law school, Tatyana interned with the Office of Attorney General of Georgia and the US Department of Health and Human Services. Prior to joining The Law Offices of Gary Martin Hays & Associates, PC, Tatyana focused on representing people who are injured as a result of motor vehicle collisions, tractor-trailer crashes, and slip & fall and premises liability incidents.
Tatyana is a member of the State Bar of Georgia, American Bar Association, Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, and American Association for Justice.
She is admitted to practice before:
- Supreme Court of the State of Georgia
- Court of Appeals for the State of Georgia
- United State Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Areas of Practice
- JD from the Emory University School of Law – Atlanta, 2014
- MBA with Honors at the State University of Management – Ukraine, June 2001