Injured In An Atlanta Motorcycle Accident? Turn To Our Attorneys
Gary Martin Hays knows how to tackle tough cases
Injured in a motorcycle crash in Atlanta? Are insurance companies giving you a tough time - or denying your claim altogether?
Don't let them push you around. If another driver caused your motorcycle accident, make sure your crash gets the attention it rightfully deserves. Make sure you talk to a lawyer at the Law Offices of Gary Martin Hays & Associates, P.C.
Our experienced Atlanta motorcycle accident attorneys thoroughly understand how the legal system works in Fulton County. We know what evidence to look for. We know what questions to ask. And we know how to compile all that information into a compelling, legal case.
You only get one opportunity to obtain all the financial compensation you deserve for your crash. Make sure you make the most of your opportunity for justice. Seek the maximum settlement with an experienced Atlanta motorcycle accident lawyer. Contact our law firm and schedule an appointment today.
Why did your motorcycle accident happen?
Motorcycle accidents happen for many different reasons in Atlanta. Some of the most common causes of motorcycle accidents include:
- A texting driver crashes into your motorcycle.
- A distracted driver hits your motorcycle.
- A driver changes lanes without looking and collides into your motorcycle.
- A drunk driver causes your motorcycle accident.
- A speeding driver hits your motorcycle.
- An asleep at the wheel driver causes your crash.
Whatever the cause of your motorcycle accident, no matter what the circumstances of your crash, we're here for you to help you hold the other driver accountable for their actions.
Common motorcycle accident injuries
Motorcycle accidents often result in severe injuries. It's important to be aware of different types of injuries as they can significantly affect your physical well-being and legal claims. Some of the most common types of injuries sustained in motorcycle accidents include:
- Biker's arm: Biker's arm is a type of injury that results in nerve damage when a motorcycle lands on the rider's arm during an accident. This can cause pain, numbness, and weakness in the arm, and in some cases, can lead to permanent disability.
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI): TBI is a serious head injury that can happen in a motorcycle accident when there is a blow to the head or a sudden change in the head's movement that causes the brain to shift around inside the skull. Concussions are a common type of TBI that can cause a variety of symptoms, including headache, dizziness, nausea, blurry vision, sensitivity to light and noise, confusion, and difficulty concentrating.
- Broken bones: Broken bones (fractures) are common motorcycle accident injuries. The impact of a crash can crack or shatter bones or completely break them. In motorcycle accidents, the limbs (arms and legs) are most at risk of a bone fracture.
- Road rash and abrasions: Road rash and abrasions are caused by the rider’s skin being scraped off against the road. Road rash can be very painful and has a heightened risk of becoming infected.
- Spinal cord injuries: Spinal cord injuries are some of the most serious injuries that can occur in a motorcycle accident. Damage to the spinal cord can cause paralysis, numbness, and weakness in the arms and legs.
- Internal injuries: Internal injuries can occur when the rider’s organs are damaged by the force of the impact. These injuries can cause internal bleeding, which can be life-threatening and often requires emergency surgery.
How we can help you
The biggest obstacle you're likely facing after your motorcycle accident is convincing the other driver's insurance company that you didn't do anything to cause your crash. That's because insurance companies often automatically blame motorcyclists for causing every collision.
Why do they do this? Because they know there's a bias against motorcyclists. They know some people still think all motorcyclists are risk takers. And they use such outdated stereotypes to avoid paying law-abiding motorcyclists like yourself the money you rightfully deserve.
That's not right. That's why we take such cases so personally. For us, it's not just about the money. It's about holding people accountable for their actions. It's about doing the right thing.
Put your trust in an Atlanta motorcycle accident lawyer who will fight for you. Schedule your free case evaluation at our Atlanta office right now. Whether through a motorcycle accident settlement or lawsuit, we’re ready to fight for you.