If you or a family member has been injured because of the negligence of a tractor trailer driver – or a commercial vehicle, then please – listen to this important message:
I know you have a lot of questions – and worries.
- Who will pay for your medical bills?
- For your lost time from work?
- Your pain and suffering?
- Your car repairs?
These are questions that you need answered and I can help.
Some people refer to tractor trailers as “40 tons of death on wheels.”
And for good reason.
Because of their size, even a low impact collision can lead to serious injuries.
A typical, fully loaded large commercial truck can weigh over 80,000 pounds while the average passenger automobile weighs approximately 3,000 pounds.
These tractor trailers often result in very serious injuries or death because of:
- The sheer size and weight of these vehicles.
- Their poor braking ability. The average tractor trailer traveling at 60 miles per hour needs approximately 350 feet to come to a stop.
- Their limited maneuverability.
- And sometimes because of the flammable, explosive or otherwise dangerous cargo.
If you or a family member is involved in a tractor trailer wreck, I encourage you to contact me right now.
We go to work right away to investigate the wreck, interview witnesses, and help you get the medical treatment you need.
To learn more about your rights, fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION.
Why Hire Gary Martin Hays: