You’ve been rear-ended on your way to work.
Your heart is racing and you have no idea what to do next.
So, what are the DO’S and DON’TS to follow if you are ever involved in a car crash?
Please pay attention to these helpful tips:
- If anyone was injured, call 911 right away.
- ALWAYS call the police to complete an incident report.
- Exchange contact and insurance information with those involved.
- Take plenty of pictures.
- Leave the scene of the wreck.
- Don’t fall for the insurance company’s promise of a quick settlement, if you’re hurt in a car wreck, get the justice you deserve.
To learn more about your rights, fill out our FREE CASE EVALUATION.
Why Hire Atlanta Personal Injury Attorney Gary Martin Hays: