How Can a Car Accident Lawyer Help Me?
For more than 20 years, Gary Martin Hays & Associates has helped thousands of car accident victims obtain justice. But we understand that making the decision to contact a lawyer can be a stressful experience. Chances are you’re injured or dealing with property damage. You may think your insurance company will take care of your legal issue so you can focus on your recovery. Don’t be so sure that the insurance company has your best interests at heart. Oftentimes the accident itself may only be the beginning of a complex legal process.
Hiring a lawyer in Georgia can dramatically affect your chances of recovering compensation for an accident. We understand you may be feeling overwhelmed. You may be facing confusing paperwork. You may be wondering how to deal with the insurance companies. But you don’t have to try to figure it out all on your own. We can handle the details for you. We know what is required to protect the legal rights of injury victims. If necessary, we can file a lawsuit in the appropriate court to collect the benefits you deserve.
In this video, lawyer Gary Martin Hays shares three key reasons to hire a lawyer after a car accident. Personal Injury lawyer Gary Martin Hays also provides secrets the insurance company doesn’t want you to know.
What to do after a car crash in Georgia
Gary Martin Hays & Associates recommends taking the following steps after an accident:
- Call the police to report the crash
- Exchange information with drivers involved in the crash
- Obtain contact information from witnesses
- Take photographs of the accident scene, including vehicle damage, traffic signals, road conditions and other evidence that may prove fault
- Ask the responding officer where you can get a copy of the official accident report.
- Seek medical attention, even if you do not believe you’re injured.
- Contact your insurance company to report the accident and give them the contact information for other drivers. Important: Do not make any statement to an insurance company representative until you have talked to your lawyer.
Make your case count. Contact an experienced Atlanta personal injury attorney, call 1-800-898-4297 today to speak with an experienced member of our legal team. We’re ready to help. The lawyers at Gary Martin Hays & Associates work on a contingency fee basis. That means clients pay nothing unless a recovery is made. We don’t charge by the hour or nickel and dime our clients. We only win when you win. Contact us today.